Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Been Far Too Long!

Seriously, I had such good intentions when I started this blog. I'm forever working on  projects and it seems a real shame not to keep a record of them or to share what I discover along the way.

In my defense, I wasn't working at the time of my first posts. Now I'm the first lieutenant, so to speak, for a major area nonprofit. I put much of my daily energy into running our events and initiatives and creating our marketing materials.

Excuses aside, I have quite a few things going on currently. I'm knitting two projects, re-planting the organic garden we started last year, designing the potted plants for our deck, and reupholstering a set of dining chairs. Please tune in as I post individual reports on the progress of each!

No comments:

Post a Comment